Scholarstown Family Practice Surgery Advice
- WE ARE HERE BUT YOU MUST PHONE US FIRST ON 01-4936711
If attending the Surgery PLEASE exercise STRICT Social Distancing where possible in the carpark and outside areas. Please WEAR A FACE MASK if you have one as we have a very short supply. DO NOT wear gloves. Hand sanitizer is available in clinic. Thank You
- WE ARE ALSO PROVIDING PHONE CONSULTATIONS AT A REDUCED RATE OF €45
- Baby Vaccines, Maternity Visits and Bloods appointments can be made, a nurse will phone you in advance to triage before attending.
- Repeat Prescriptions can be arranged through email (helen, teresa, kathleen) email@example.com or over the phone 01-4936711.
We can also make arrangements to send these to your local pharmacy.
- Usual €20 applies. This can be paid in advance over the phone with a card.
Thank you for your cooperation
Scholarstown Family Practice
Book your appointment today 01-4936711
Scholarstown Family Practice has been serving the local community for more than 20 years in General Practice, Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy and Occupational Health.
We pride ourselves on patient care and have equipped our surgery to the highest standard. This means we can offer a wide variety of services in a friendly environment.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
(Site updated 21/05/2020)